We are hiring
Stockholm Food Forum Intern
Published April 23, 2017
We are now looking for interns to join the EAT Stockholm Food Forum Content team based at the EAT office in Oslo. The interns will work closely with the Director of Special Projects as well as the Partner, Policy and Science teams to provide support with the programme for EAT Stockholm Food Forum.
The overall objective of EAT is to expand the interdisciplinary scientific knowledge platform on the interconnections between food, health and environmental sustainability, spur innovation along the food value chain, facilitate development of evidence-based policies as well as strategies to induce behavioral change at a population level towards healthier and more sustainable food.
An important part of the EAT Initiative is the annual gathering of the community at the high-level EAT Stockholm Food Forum in Sweden. Over two days, a highly select crowd of 500 international leaders and experts from science, business, politics and civil society, gather to discuss the intertwined challenges and urgent need for developing synergistic strategies and solutions across disciplines and sectors. The three previous EAT Forums convened a broad range of speakers, including President Bill Clinton (Chair, Clinton Global Initiative), Michael Treschow (Chairman, Unilever), Dr. Subramaniam Sathasivam (Minister of Health, Malaysia) and the Prime Ministers of Norway, Sweden and Samoa.
Interns would work full time for three months. A stipend is provided.
1) Provide administrative, organisational and logistical support to the Stockholm Food Forum
3) Provide assistance with drafting materials, design, layout and communication with relevant stakeholders
4) Other tasks as required to support the preparations for the Stockholm Food Forum
Who are we looking for?
– You have completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the internship
– You have a background in communications, graphic design, event management, project management, finance, public health, environmental science, sustainability or marketing
– You are fluent in English (while not required, fluency in a Nordic language is considered an advantage)
Please submit a cover letter, academic transcript and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 3rd.
Please ensure you make it clear which role you are applying for in your application. Note interviews will be held on a rolling basis. *
EAT is an equal opportunities employer.